Monday 2 November 2009

Competition :D

Hello! I was thinking.. maybe I should have a competition! It's a Norwegian competition. I'm sorry, but I don't have any prizes for you to win. It's just a competition for fun. So here's how it works: I'm going to write 4 sentences on Norwegian, and you are going to translate them into English. Hahah... :P Leave the answers as a comment, please :) I'm going to tell you the winner of the competition and the answers on Sunday. If nobody wants to participate in the competition, I'm just going to tell you the answers.

1. Jeg har en katt.

2. Jeg spiller Club Penguin.

3. Jeg elsker godteri.

4. Jeg heter Susanne, men folk kaller meg Susi.

That was all for now! Until then.. Waddle on! LOL :P

3 comments:

Peggie Quin said...

LOL... here is the translation:


1. I have a cat.

2. I play Club Penguin.

3. I love sweets.

4. My name is Susanne, but people call me Susi.

Ooh, did I get it right?!?

Sommfi ♥ said...

Hello! I see that it's not so many who has commented on the competition, so I'm just saying the winner now. The winner is... Peggie Quin! She was the only one who commented, and she transelated it right :P CONGRATS PEGGIE QUIN!

Peggie Quin said...

Thanks! LOL!

:D