Monday 23 November 2009

Card-Jitsu Fire BEGINS!!

Hello! The Card-Jitsu Fire game is already here! Look:

New Game! :D


To play the new game, you first have to go to Sensei. He will give you some new cards.


This is all my cards. :)

I already got the Flame Sandals :D See:



The First Item you get is the Flame Sandals. Then you're getting the Magma Coat, Flame Mask, Lava Mask and then the Fiery Helmet. Now you have all the items for the Fire Suit. If you challenge Sensei, and win, then you're getting a gem that will be in your amulet. :) If you go to the Ninja Hideout and stand on the Flame symbol it will start to glow :D
At the Fire Dojo, I met Spider880! He has got the Fire Suit! :o



And I'm on my way to get it too :)


If you want to know how you play the game, go here ;)

No comments: