Thursday 3 June 2010

New Agent Room (& Penguin Style)!

This is a message by Billybob:

Hello Penguins!


We're seeing lots of agents getting the EPF up and running, and keeping the island safe. It's great to see how dedicated you are!


More updates are coming soon. Here's a sneak peek of what you can check out next week:

What else do you think the EPF needs to protect the island? Let us know what you'd like to see.

In other news: There's a new Penguin Style in the Gift Shop today with items for penguins who like adventures. Check it out.


Until then... Waddle on!


-Club Penguin Team

By Billybob on June 03 2010

On June 15 all EPF agents have to report for duty in the EPF Command Room!!

3 comments:

Maddi said...

Sweet! Thanks for following my blog! I wish I was still a member! The HQ looks cool. They need to put a penguin age limit or everyone is going to be a EPF member! Especially with Mimo around.... I bet he did a whole tutorial! I don't have anything against him but... LOL.
GO SOMMIFI!

Sparkles!
Queen Binawa

LOL I don't know why I did that. I like sparkles though!

Maddi said...

Wanna meet on club penguin sometime?

Sommfi ♥ said...

Sure, why not? :P