Thursday 11 February 2010

Secrets of the Bamboo Forest at the Stage!!

Hello! The new Stage play "Secrets of the Bamboo Forest" is now at the Stage!

Come and buy Tickets! (If you want to) But you Really should do it!!


This is so fantastic!! Everything looks so beautiful.. :)

Here is the new Costume Catalog:


You really should read this:

Oh, now I get it! The Golden Feather is this weeks new Pin! Well, now it's just out to find it... But first I want to show you the rest of the Catalog.






Now it is time for me to search for the new Pin ^^

I found it! I found it!

It's on one of the Puffle Party boxes.. (On the Light House Beacon) Maybe it has come with the Wind?


You have found Feather Pin.
Would you like to pick it up? YES :)

Now as I have the Feather, I can waddle back to the Stage.

When you get back to the Stage, you will see a lightning Feather Sign thing..

Go to it and a secret bridge will show up. Then you can walk into the Phoenix Queen's room:

The penguin on the picture is Tinemelk. She wanted to help me :)
She is actually my Best Friend <3 (I know her IRL too)

In the Phoenix Queen's Room you will get a Background as a reward..

You have found a Phoenix Queen's Background.
Would you like to pick it up? YES :D

The Phoenix Queen's Background is so Cool!

I only got 59 coins :P

No comments: